- Bethel’s football team will play Gustavus Adolphus College Saturday at 1 p.m. Walk over to the football field with your friends to check it out!
- Walk by the Brushaber Commons tables today if you would like to register to vote. Otherwise, check your P.O. box to learn how to register online.
- St. Paul was lit purple last night for the Prince Tribute concert at Xcel Energy Center. St. Paul Mayor Chris Coleman, Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges and Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton proclaimed Oct. 13, 2016 as “Prince Tribute Day” earlier Thursday morning according to KARE 11. See the full news story here.
- 17-year-old J’Quan LeeArthur McInnis will be charged as an adult for the murder of a 20-year-old man and a 7-month-old baby. The shooting happened last weekend in south Minneapolis. To get more information, click here.
National and World News
- The recent destruction of Hurricane Matthew has left between 500 and 900 dead in Haiti according to USA Today. Do you want to help but are not sure how? Click here to see a list of organizations that can get you started.
- Bob Dylan has been awarded this years Nobel Prize in Literature for creating “new poetic expressions within the great American song tradition” according to CNN. Click here to learn more about Dylan’s award and the meaning behind it.
Want to subscribe to Quick News? Click here.