Bethel’s first Bubblefeed highlights some must attend Halloween attractions in Minnesota.
By Miranda Weippert | Features Reporter
Halloween is just around the corner. Looking for a good scare? Check out some of these local Halloween themed attractions to help you get in the mood.
- The Haunted Basement at the Soap Factory located in Minneapolis. This Halloween attraction started a decade ago and is still an evolving annual tradition. All of this is put on by volunteers. You are required to be 18 years or older and fill out a waiver form. Find more info on dates you can attend and ticket prices here.
- Scream Town located in Chaska, MN. This Halloween attraction has eight different attractions to visit. Scream Town is located just perfectly outside the suburb atmosphere and feels like you are in the middle of nowhere. Find more info on dates you can attend and ticket prices here.
- Valleyscare located in Shakopee. Within this Halloween attraction you not only get to enjoy the thrill of rides but numerous amounts of haunted houses to walk through. Find more info on dates you can attend and ticket prices here.
- Deadend Hayrides is located in Wyoming, Minn. This Halloween attraction takes you on a hayride that leads through a woods to a haunted house. Find more info on dates you can attend and ticket prices here.
- The Haunting Experience on HWY 61 in Cottage Grove. This Halloween attraction has been around for 30 years. It has both haunted houses and a hayride. Find more info on dates you can attend and ticket prices here.
All photos taken from linked website.
0 comments on “BubbleFeed”