We get it. Sometimes the emails get jumbled, or you forget to check your inbox. So here’s a list of what’s going on at Bethel, according to Bethel Student Government and the Bethel E-Announcements.
- Student Activities is hosting the annual Kresge Kickoff from 8 to 11 p.m. Aug. 31 in Kresge Courtyard. According to the email, there will be “inflatables, caricaturists, lawn games, and great food.”
- The Wellness Center will host a kickoff celebration Sept. 4-7, where students can grab free snacks, enter to win prizes, and sign up for fitness classes.
- United Cultures of Bethel will celebrate its different subgroups in the BC from 6 to 7 p.m. between Aug. 29 and Sept. 6. Check your email for a more specific schedule.
- A student-led ministry called Without Ceasing will begin Sept. 11. According to the E-Announcements, the group is meant to “have faculty, staff and students from the Bethel community join us for a sweet time in God’s presence,” and will meet every Tuesday from 11:15 to noon in the Eastlund Room.
- A retirement party for Harley Schreck, an anthropology professor at Bethel for 30 years, will be held from 4-6 p.m. Sept. 13.
0 comments on “Here’s what’s going on at Bethel in the coming week”