Here are the top seven things you need to know this week.
By Molly McFadden | News Reporter
- There is one week until Homecoming. Start stocking up on your hall’s color and prepare for the week’s activities.
- Thursday 7-9 p.m. there will be a 90s and 00s Throwback Party in the Underground. This event, hosted by United Cultures of Bethel, will include a live singer and dance performance.
- The Amazing Race is taking place Friday 8-10 p.m. Those interested can register their team of six now by scanning the QR codes on posters around Bethel.
- The Bethel Ultimate Club is looking for members. Practice is Monday and Thursday 4:30-6 p.m. Those interested should contact email@example.com.
- There will be Yoga on the Hill Saturday 10-11 a.m. Bring a towel or yoga mat to Sem Hill to participate. Snacks will be provided.
- Tickets for the Homecoming Banquet are on sale now. Tickets can be purchased online by using the QR code found on posters around Bethel. The banquet will take place Oct. 7 5-11 p.m. in the SRC.
- It is officially fall and the high temperature for the week is 74 degrees on Saturday. Bring out the flannels. Sweater weather, if you will.