Here are the top seven things you need to know this week.
By Molly McFadden | News Reporter
- Happy Homecoming, Bethel. Best of luck to each residence hall in all the competitions this week. I’ll see you there.
- Counseling Services is hosting a four week series called Stress Less and Live More. They will meet Tuesdays 9:30-10:30 a.m. Oct. 11-Nov. 1. The series is free of charge and students interested in registering should email counseling services.
- Sophomores and juniors majoring in engineering, natural science or mathematics are encouraged to look into the Goldwater Scholarship. Those interested should reach out to Dr. Barrett Fisher.
- The Department of Business is hosting an event titled Secrets of Successful College Students Thursday at 11:05 a.m. A panel of seniors will share their reflections and recommendations in room RC315. Students can sign up through the link in the E-announcements.
- The Homecoming Banquet will be held Friday in the SRC. At this event, dinner will be served, the winner of homecoming competitions will be announced and the dance will follow.
- Chris Renzema will be performing Saturday, Oct. 8 in Benson Great Hall. Tickets are still available and those interested should scan the QR code located on posters around Bethel.
- It’s officially October. Buy a latte, put on a sweater and read something spooky like Dracula or Frankenstein. For more ways to get into the fall mood, check out 7 things to get in a fall season mindset.
0 comments on “The Egg: October 3”