Here are the top seven things you need to know this week.
By Molly McFadden | News Reporter
- It’s week eight of class. Halfway through the semester. Keep up the grind, Royals.
- The Community Flu Vaccine clinic will be held Oct. 26 9 a.m.-3 p.m. in the Eastlund Room. The COVID vaccine, Bivalent booster and flu vaccine will all be offered. Those interested can reserve a time through the E-Announcements.
- Saturday, Bethel will be competing in women’s soccer, men’s soccer and volleyball all at home. Soccer will play Gustavus Adolphus College and volleyball will take on Saint Mary’s University.
- Bethel Choirs will perform in the Great Hall Friday 7:30 p.m. “The Sacred Heart” concert attendance is free to students and $10 for adults.
- A Women in Business Breakfast titled “Becoming a Woman of Influence” will be held Nov. 5 8:50 a.m. in the Underground. The event is open to all majors. Those interested can register through the E-Announcements.
- Family weekend is Oct. 28-30. On these dates there will be a Jazz Orchestra and a Wind Symphony concert, performances of William Shakespear’s “The Tempest” and a Pickleball event.
- Holiday Countdown: there are 14 days until Halloween, 38 days until Thanksgiving and 69 days until Christmas. That’s right folks, two weeks until the spookiest day of the year.