Here are the top seven things you need to know this week.
By Molly McFadden | News Reporter
- This weekend is Family Weekend. That mean’s pickleball, concerts and good grub in the DC.
- Wednesday is advising day. Enjoy your day off and find a time to meet with your advisor to plan your schedule for Interim and Spring semester.
- The Community Flu Vaccine clinic will be held Wednesday 9 a.m.-3 p.m. in the Eastlund Room. The COVID vaccine, Bivalent booster and flu vaccine will all be offered. Those interested can reserve a time through the E-Announcements.
- There will be a Jazz Orchestra concert Friday 7:30 p.m. and a Wind Symphony concert Saturday 7:30 p.m. Both concerts’ tickets are free for all to attend.
- William Shakespeare’s The Tempest will begin performances in the Black Box Theater Thursday 7:30 p.m. Performances will continue through the weekend, as well as the next week Nov. 3-6.
- A Women in Business Breakfast titled “Becoming a Woman of Influence” will be held Nov. 5 8:50 a.m. in the Underground. The event is open to all majors. Those interested can register through the E-Announcements.
- Holiday Countdown: there are seven days until Halloween, 31 days until Thanksgiving and 62 days until Christmas. Only a week of slumbers until the final day of October.