A spooky twist on the top seven things you need to know this week.
By Molly McFadden
- Ghouls. Pumpkins. Tricks. Treats. Freakin’ Bats. Happy Halloween.
- Have a ROTTEN registration hold? Students should check to make sure their balance is paid and their advisor has lifted their hold.
- Those interested in a career in education can visit the BC table Nov. 1 to talk to faculty, staff and students. There will be people available to answer questions from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Need an Instagram caption or phrase to throw out during lulls in your conversations today? I’ve got you covered.
- Trick or treat yo’ self.
- Feeling gourd, like I should.
- Halloween? More like Hallow-queen.
- The Military and Veteran Services Office at Bethel University has closed. Anyone with questions about their military benefits, or are curious about what military benefits they may be eligible to receive, are encouraged to reach out to the Office of Financial Aid.
- William Shakespear’s The Tempest will continue performances in the Black Box Theater this weekend, Nov. 3-6.
- Holiday Countdown: Now that Halloween is out of the way, Merry Christmas. There are 24 days until Thanksgiving and 55 days until Christmas.
Design by Kyle Peterson.
0 comments on “The ROTTEN Egg: October 31”