Here are the top seven things you need to know this week.
By Molly McFadden
- A blood drive will be held Thursday, Nov. 17 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. in the Eastlund Room. The drive is being organized by The 25 and those interested can sign up by going to the Red Cross’ website and searching “Bethel” or following the link on The 25’s Instagram account.
- Festival of Christmas will be held Dec. 1, 2 and 3. Students can buy discounted tickets for the Thursday performance at $10. Those interested can purchase tickets for any performance through the link in the E-Announcements.
- Roots in Rondo: A Summer Cultivating Gardens & Relationships, a Primetime, will be held Tuesday at 11:15 a.m. in the library. The 2022 Summer Community Work-Study Bethel students will share their stories about working alongside and learning from Rondo, Frogtown and Summit-University community members, wisdom bearers and educators. There is also a Zoom stream available through the link in the E-announcements.
- Spring Break Missions applications are now open for students interested in serving in Washington D.C. or Belize over spring break. Those wanting to learn more or apply should follow the link in the E-Announcements.
- This winter Health Services will be providing flu vaccines and COVID-19 Bivalent booster vaccines. To schedule an appointment to receive one, Bethel Community members should call 651-638-6215.
- The Advising Center will be available to help first year students with registration Wednesday 5:30-8:30 p.m. in RC 310. Those who need questions answered are encouraged to attend.
- Thanksgiving is in 10 days and break starts in eight days. Keep your head up, start your papers and get excited.
0 comments on “The Egg: November 14”