Here are the top seven things you need to know this week.
By Molly McFadden
- The dining center is looking for feedback and inviting Bethel community members to fill out a Customer Satisfaction Survey, which is linked in the E-Announcements. Those who complete the survey will be entered to win free flex dollars.
- The Academic Enrichment and Support Center and its resources will be closed for Thanksgiving break. Math lab, business and economic help sessions, science help sessions and the CS lab will reopen Nov. 27. The Writing Center will reopen Nov. 28 and general and introductory physics help sessions will reopen Nov. 29.
- Festival of Christmas will be held Dec. 1, 2 and 3. Students can buy discounted tickets for the Thursday performance at $10. Those interested can purchase tickets for any performance through the link in the E-Announcements.
- Pulse, an organization aiming to bring the hope of Jesus to the next generation, will be in the BC commons today from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Those wanting to learn more about Pulse should visit their table in the BC or check out their website through the E-Announcements.
- This winter, Health Services will be providing flu vaccines and COVID-19 Bivalent booster vaccines. To schedule an appointment to receive one, Bethel Community members should call 651-638-6215.
- The last day to withdraw from a full semester fall 2022 class is Friday, Nov. 25. The Registrar’s Office will accept Change of Registration forms until the end of the day Monday, Nov. 28.
- Thanksgiving is in three days. Have a restful break and enjoy the time with family and friends. Christmas countdown: 34 days.
0 comments on “The Egg: November 21”