Here are the top seven things you need to know this week.
By Molly McFadden
- The Study Abroad Fair will be held in the BC commons Wednesday 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Students interested in both semester-long and interim trips are encouraged to stop by and check out the opportunities.
- A financial intelligence seminar will be held March 4, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in the Olson Boardroom. Those interested in budgets, enterprise and investments should attend. The cost for current students is $5 and $10 for alumni.
- There is no Postal Service on Monday, as it is President’s Day. Your mail will arrive Tuesday.
- Community Groups are starting around Bethel. Held 10:20-11 a.m., the time previously dedicated to Monday chapel service, there are groups for everyone on campus. Those looking to join a group should follow the link in the E-Announcements.
- Step one for the room selection process is open now. Students should submit their housing application by 10 a.m. March 1 for priority consideration.
- Those interested in submitting a name suggestion for the space formerly known as the Underground should submit suggestions here. The winner will receive a $25 gift card.
- There are 24 days until spring break, so keep up the hard work.
0 comments on “The Egg: February 20”